Old 03-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
Posted!
My first Pal (I've swapped with before) lives in a state that doesn't end in 'a'. She asked for something I've never seen or heard of (or even knew about ) - it's not quilt-related. I did get her some of her favourite fabric, which is also a favourite of mine.
This could be me! I live in New York ... no "a" at the end!

And I asked for clothing labels which is probably confusing to many, but it IS quilt related and if I have you Knitette, I would love some of YOUR clothing labels! To clear the air on this odd request ... the labels are the ones in the back of your clothing: brand/size/care/and country of origin. Many of the QB members were so kind and sent me lots of wonderful labels which I was slowly hand stitching into an art quilt as a tribute to the women who toil in sweat shops all over the world, stitching them in and running the machines that make them. Sad to say I had them stored in a lovely antique tin soap box with a tropical chromolith on it ... and every thing was destroyed in the flood. So ... if you have me ... I would love some labels!