Old 03-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Honchey

I went in for a cleaning...About 30 years ago I had a tooth go bad and had to have some surgery done to save it...There was some nerve damage as the bottom of the roots had to be removed and as a result I have a condition called paranestesia?
now a tooth close by has a "silent abcess" at the bottom of the root area...I don't feel any pain because of the numbness in that general area..the abcess has been increasing in size for about 6 yrs and now it has to be removed surgically..it's the least troublesome procedure for them & me to have done... I really wasn't expecting anything like this!!!!..There's no emergency,but the Dentist said it could flare up at anytime and escalate into a more serious procedure and loss of the tooth......
You lucked out with the Joann employee Jan...I don't think they're supposed to do that...It's good that you had fun...I was supposed to go to Joann's today to pick up some natural muslin for a few of the Mystery Blocks...I have the bleached white....the coupons are burning a hole in my pocket!!!!