Old 03-05-2013, 12:20 PM
mscupid804

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
Which brings me to a suggestion. I'm new so maybe shouldn't speak out, but to say the ONE thing you want costs hundreds, even thousands of dollars guarantees you won't get it in this swap. It seems the more reasonable thing to do would be to state one thing we want that is at least possible for our SP giver.
Belfrybat, you are not obligated to get the most wanted item, only if you want to and are able. It's just a good suggestion of getting something your sp actually wants. I have gone way over budget many times, and so have others, but you don't have to. I myself, will always get the most wanted item for my sp so long as it doesn't cost over $20, but that's me. I do this because I know it's something my sp wants the most, not because I have to. I have seen you other times mention money as an issue in this swap. All you are obligated to spend is $10 (that does NOT include S&H), nothing more unless you want to. And that doesn't mean get everything at the dollar store. Others spend more because either they want to or have collected things in the past by getting on sale or buying 2 or 3 of the same while out, etc. So as long you yourself are spending your $10 budget, stop worrying about the rest. I like the most wanted item to stay for reasons I have already stated.