Old 03-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Miz Johnny

Originally Posted by Crossstitcher View Post
Steve, here is a picture of Hubby's machine. He thought you might like to see it incase you didn't quite know how the bobbin winder is mounted. Also he says we have a winter tire and need a summer tire if you know a source of getting one. BTW your machine is really nice and we are looking for a cabinet to put ours in. It is a hand crank.
I'm pretty sure Bernina tires will fit on the Model 12. If I could find anything in my piles, I'd look and see for sure, but my bobbin winder tires are all MIA somewhere in the garage.

I thought I'd check in and see what you all are up to. It looks just like I never left--ya'll are still hauling in machines and cleaning them up as fast as you can!!
I got moved into the new/old house last summer, but still haven't sorted out the machines in the garage or sewing room. I sold quite a few, and will continue to pare down until I reach a reasonable number. Apparently, 150 is NOT a reasonable number!! I haven't worked on a machine since I moved; I've been too busy trying to decide what should and shouldn't be kept, dealing with new house issues, selling old house, family problems, etc. Anyway, I need inspiration, so will try to hang out her so that ya'll can inspire me to get back in the groove!