Old 03-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Jodi's Sew Happy

Thanks for all the congrats... I will say it's a whole lot easier to gain than loose. I did a 28 day challenge from my chiropractor. It is a Maximized Living chiropractor I Pm'd a member with that info then thought I would check for a chiropractor in her area. Lot's of scary info came up about Maximized Living so I don't know what to say... I like and trust my chiropractor. So I would say like any other provider it's probably best to get a referral from someone you know and trust. What i did was protein, lots of veggies, raw nuts, no dairy other than greek plain unsweetened yogurt and no breads, pasta's or rice. I ate 3 meals and 2 snacks wasn't hungry... did crave sugar and carbs but resisted. Told myself positives "I'm worth taking care of" When I would tell myself "No" about a dessert or sweet or starch I also told myself "you won't die" Nothing too profound... but would love to help a fellow struggler. If we just didn't have to eat like an alcoholic abstains... not us we have to pick up our"bottle " daily and come up with a plan.. Wish you all the best in March. You are in my thoughts and prayers.