Old 03-05-2013, 04:52 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny View Post
I'm pretty sure Bernina tires will fit on the Model 12. If I could find anything in my piles, I'd look and see for sure, but my bobbin winder tires are all MIA somewhere in the garage.

I thought I'd check in and see what you all are up to. It looks just like I never left--ya'll are still hauling in machines and cleaning them up as fast as you can!!
I got moved into the new/old house last summer, but still haven't sorted out the machines in the garage or sewing room. I sold quite a few, and will continue to pare down until I reach a reasonable number. Apparently, 150 is NOT a reasonable number!! I haven't worked on a machine since I moved; I've been too busy trying to decide what should and shouldn't be kept, dealing with new house issues, selling old house, family problems, etc. Anyway, I need inspiration, so will try to hang out her so that ya'll can inspire me to get back in the groove!
Miz Johnny, we have muddled along by ourselves without you, but jeeeeze it is good to have you back! Most of us have acquired quite a list of new to us machines too. I think you still beat most of us on total number of machines though! Except, maybe Miriam, she has a lot of machines! I am down to about 50!

Nancy