Old 03-05-2013, 07:31 PM
maecece

I also feel like I have way to much fabric. Can't remember where something is so I go out and buy more. At one time I had 4 kits of the samething because I couldn't remember having it. I won't let myself even go into the quilt shops anymore because I can't resist. Have to stay off the internet too. I go to look for something and get so tried moving all the totes, bags and under the bed storage I just give up. I have it piled so high in front of my closet doors I can't get in there to see what I have. My sewing room is my spare bed room and just dread someone saying they are coming to stay because then I have to move every thing out to my camper and shed and if they are in totes they are not making it back into the house. I don't just quilt I sew clothes to so I have ever kind of fabric.
One time I gave away and sold all the fabric I had collected when my girls were young so what did I do when I had grandchildren you guessed it bought more....sold that...now it's great grandchildren and the fabric for clothing isn't out there much anymore. I have lots of knits and 1 yard fleece. Going to someday cut the fleece into sq and use it for backing.
Good luck and thank for making me feel not alone.