View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Elisabrat

yes yes it could babyfire thanks, I was in such a hurry to post I couldnt quiet make out the handwriting but its here!

I am going to spend the day making a few blocks. I am so not fast like some of you six, eight blocks in a day OMG I am two or three four if I am having a crazy good day. Lightening bolts all of you! but if a couple walk out of here every couple days well they all go home. I like that. I am listening to heavy rain soon to be snow. its been one heavy delay this "big snow storm" was to hit us at 10 pm last night. well here it is 5 a.m. just hitting hard but its right at 36 degrees and if it doesnt drop neither does that snow. so rain is good. I like rain. we need rain. bad. fire if I havent mentioned is a big big fear for me, we live in the forest. like kindling all around me so wish me a deludge of rain. I can take it

Does anyone have a pic of all the blocks they have so far? I plan on taking a group shot. Its truly amazing having only done boom 8 before that this one with my theme fabric has probably the most cohesive blocks. Its like everyone got together and said ok I will do this you do that... it all works. ALL of them gives me room for thought for the NEXT boom. laugh I am already planning an encore.