Old 03-06-2013, 06:24 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Hope everyone has fun with this pineapple block, it really is very interesting block to do, challenging, and keeps one gong. Since I cut the third one I finished with the 2 1/2 inch square for the middle (squared up, so it was perfect) and 1 1/2 strips, wonder where I went wrong...maybe needed one more strip on it...maybe a scant 1/4 inch seam allowance. Guess with a red center, we are on our own on the rest of it, or GG, do you want red triangles as well? Or make the whole block from shades of red? I tried to get contrast on mine I posted on line here, since it is just 11.5. it is too small of a block, so would like to try again and see what I can do with it.

Mirabelle, beautiful quilt...looks so great! Hope we all can do as well and GG will have a good start on a beautiful quilt.

Now to get ready for dd and dgs incoming this Friday. Have the Hot Wheels and Easter goodies for him; meat on hand to fix in the crockpot (so I can play more with dgs). You all have fun on your retreats, I plan on having fun with dgs!!

Let it snow and get cold today and tomorrow and warm up like they have forecast!!