Old 03-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Geri B

We moved to this house 9 yrs ago and I had moved most of my "little attic" sewing room into my now sewing cave---quarter of a basement w/windows and cozy. Last week one afternoon I was bored and decided to watch something on tv On Demand. So I clicked on Hoarders....OMG...I could not believe the filth this program was showing..I think anyone could not live like what I saw, it could cause a plague!,,,

After that I went down to my sewing space to find a pack of precut HST that I bought in the last century....so I started to "dig". And the deeper I went the more I was convinced I had become a "hoarder"...and I scared myself!

Now a week later, I still have not found what I initially went looking for, but have found 2 UFOs that I will take to a sew-in, afew things to friend of daughter who is just beginning in quilting and am "organizing" better what I have..both books and fabric. And seriously concentrate on completing all the UFO s that I uncovered......
So when I finish here, back I go to wind up this adventure and get back to quilting!