Old 03-06-2013, 08:15 PM
np3
Power Poster

Mad, I love them all. The embellishments you are adding really add to the overall look. I can hardly wait to see it finished. We will have to have that meet and greet in the center of the state and you can bring this as your show and tell. Well we don't want to wait a long time to get together, we may just have to view the blocks.

I know these blocks helped you during a rough patch. It was a great swap and we all enjoyed the results very much. Glad you are bringing it "back to life" (pun intended).

My DGD is a tomboy and never liked dresses or cute things. She is 9 and mixes all kinds of colors and prints together when she quilts with me and in her personal wardrobe. She gets a big chuckle out of seeing these blocks. And she doesn't get nightmares from them at all. After all, they aren't any worse than most cartoons are. Remember Tom and Jerry? Or Wiley Coyote? Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny?

I recall my mom telling us the Boogie Man would get us at night if we got out of bed for anything. There were 4 of us kids and we all grew up just fine. Have you thought of a closet monster getting her? It could be hiding in all your stash.