Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia I figure with so much hair rolling around the baseboards no one will notice if you shave your legs or not you can just say oh those darn cats! and I thought those were chaps you were wearing the furry wild wooly ones I now realize if I had my glasses on I would haven seen you just velcroed your cats to your pant legs.

Vanogay can you please respond to Marybeth's PM she is worried she has sent you two packages of fabric now that she has something wrong so check your PM's por favor!

Ok last but not least I had a nap, 20 minutes well worth it. wish it was longer but the upside is tomorrow is a grand day for napping. I am going to work on binding in clinic and then come home and nap with my new bound quilt! pics forth coming. I have been super at not signing up for anything extra right now. I have watch guards keeping me from putting my name to another project. And I am making grand progress on big things so maybe a little tiny restraint for me is a good thing. til next month. and Jaba if I worked at your speed I would sign up for each thing and go back and sign up for one more. just to keep partially busy. Ladies she is like lightening in the sewing room. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.