Old 03-06-2013, 10:23 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanRN ... you had me laughing about your PITA-DGS ... and of course, all I could think of was his broadcasting about your FART in Starbucks! DarlingGS, right!! Yea for another successful FART!!

OKSGlad ... trying to keep a farmer on the low down is not an easy task. Better find something to keep him busy and out of your "hair". Here's hoping that the therapy does the trick. And here you are busy making another mini for a fundraiser! So kind and thoughtful!

Duvets ... All this talk about duvets, makes me miss mine all the more!! While I love my quilts, I totally miss my feather duvets. Always feel as though I am sleeping in a cloud. But a quilt just doesn't work as a duvet cover for those feathers. Kind of weights them down and they'd lose their puffy cloud like feel!!

Anael ... such exciting news about Isa's soon-to-be first bath!

MiraB ... OUCH! for your dental work. Hope that your mouth and cheek are feeling much better. What a beautiful Pineapple Quilt. Incredible, actually!

GGal and the Pineapple Mystery ... it's going to make for a beautiful quilt ... once we all get sorted out on what we are doing! I've never done a pineapple block, but after seeing MiraB's .... well, another want to do!!

Mystery Blocks ... all this activity has me feeling like a slacker. I promised myself, finish the PC blocks and then the Mystery will be my reward. I did my 72 as of last week, and this week, doing the spares. This weekend, Mystery can begin! ..... So ladies, please get all the kinks and questions sorted out for me! And then I can sail along this weekend. I know dreamer ........... I'll probably spend a lot of time deciding on the what's .... fabric, colours, combos, pattern, etc.

Honchey ... WOW! how things can change in the blink of an eye at the dentist. I have had problems where the freezing went wrong, but after a day things were OK.

On the dental front ... he thinks I should consider Nitrous Oxide. Who has had experience with it? and your thoughts? Although the price of it has me very negative towards it's possibility!

CarrieM and DublB ... hope you both have great time at your Retreats!

QNSue ... how exciting to have DD/DGS coming this weekend. Good planning on your part to have as much prep done as you an before they come, so you can focus on them, and not the other work.

And I will close .............Now I lay me down to sleep!!
Morning will be here before I know it. I'll sleep better knowing that I have checked in with y'all!
(Probably not back now til Friday.)

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-06-2013 at 10:25 PM.