View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:43 AM
Elisabrat

April I am so sorry to hear your in the pits again. I know hospitals are not the place you want to visit anymore than necessary but if it helps then its always worth it. I would like you to know I always keep you and your daughter in my prayers. My momma used to say that growing old aint for sissys. I think life isn't for sissys. You deserve to live in the sunshine just as much as anyone. Keep up your spirits knowing these days shall pass too.

Lovingrandma I am so sorry to hear your so sick but glad your NOT in the hospital. I think these colds/flu's that are coming out are getting stronger and harder to kick. My dh had the flu recently and had a fever for 10 days. he is this big strong man and he was taken out. Its a tough one. Get well girl!!

The quilts I am seeing come together are amazing. Dad's quilt is a kick. so colorful and look at all the kitties!! Bet he loves it. And the beautiful floral brown fabric (I LOVED IT ... who makes it btw?) is going to be a great quilt. excellent choice. I love the group block photos and bet everyone else does too. I will take a pic of all mine later to show you but its so fun. Today is boom block day so another two will make it out of here. Yippeee! I have fabric waiting on the table to get whipped into action. I think today is going to be a great day. off to clinic see ya all a bit later on!