Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Elisabrat

Walnuts big time allergy here. One time we went to dinner at my neighbors house. It was our first time over there and she made this amazing beautiful dinner. They had this killer backyard landscaped gorgeous she put out these grand hanging lanterns, floral arrangements in several places and it was like martha stewarts best homes thing. So we sit to eat and she begins to tell us how they have a Walnut orchard. Oh how lovely. The salad had walnut oil on it, the meat walnuts mixed into it, the appetiser had cheese walnut roll thing, and dessert ..walnuts. The only dish without walnuts was an black olive garlic dip I had brought. Yum what a lovely dinner that was. I bet she never used walnuts in all her dishes again for guests without asking. I was embarassed to say something not wanting to hurt her feelings but I wasnt going to die for one meal either. Here I also have testers and I use pecans in everything walnuts are called for. works.

I did use a walnut shell for an ornament however. made a tiny mouse head out of felt had him sleeping under a blanket with a curled up tail (pipecleaner) sticking out on one end and a little pipe cleaner hand hanging over the side. it was pretty dared cute. I dont think my hands and eyes are so good to work on things that tiny anymore but I think if they were those would sell super fast at craft faires in the holiday times. Eat your heart out martha. I am just as creative as HER TEAM is. wonder if that woman actually created anything that someone didnt design for her?

last saw Barbara Walters on tv the other day. She is in her 80's. Ok I think I have more wrinkles than she does and I am 51. sheesh! Nancia I think i more closely resemble that cartoon lady maude? the one on the cards where her chest is about belly level and she has grand arm WINGS.. that is me. flappy old turkey skin there. I am fairly slim up on top but boy wings haunt me I think they could be lethal weapons if needed!