Old 03-07-2013, 11:15 AM
CarolynMT

I must be rather bored cause I read through all 30 pages of responses.

I thought I would toss out a few comments for what they are worth.

If you ignore the "topic" of the blocks, the skill shown in each block is absolutely amazing, truly mind blowing in skill department.

The topic....well I can find the humor, not something I would want in my house, but then I wouldnt want a regular sunbonnet sue in my home either....personal preference.

Also, a historical note (excuse the digression here) for those who find this disturbing. I am not asking you to change your mind, just think of this....

In and before the 1600's it was considered the utmost in disgust to draw the inside of a human body. Physicians prior to the enlightenment period were killed for daring to try to understand how our bodies worked. Many found the depictions to be religiously and socially wrong, to the point of killing the artist. Our perceptions of right/wrong are based on societal norms and morals. I thank goodness that I am was born after the age of enlightenment, at a point where my opinions my be objected to, I will thankfully not be killed for them.

Art in what ever medium is for the sole purpose of eliciting emotion. Be it negative or positive, the act of having an emotional response is what makes true Art "ART". And in that respect, I daresay the OP is an Artist.