View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Wyldwytch

Thank you for getting to this, you guys are all really helpful.

Jaba, we have 4 more blocks to go to finish out the top. So over the next 4 weeks, no breaks, there will be 1 block posted for each category, 1 easy and 1 challenge. I will also be posting a bonus block that will either be paper pieced, made using a template, or containing curves. The simple methodmto my madness on that is those are some of the skills you'll need for Septembers Quilt Along...

Rosie the Wyldwytch

Originally Posted by GirlLivingForJesus View Post
So as you can see we have 8 blocks in each of the categories and 2 extra blocks posted just for fun. Since we need 12 blocks all together to create a 60x60 lap quilt we will not have any more breaks for the quilt along. Over the next 4 weeks we will post the last four blocks that will finish out the sampler quilt top. I will also post some extra blocks each week for those that have not done all the blocks in either category so that they have some choices to finish out the quilt top.

So if I understood what she said right we have four more blocks to go with some extras thrown in there

I finished two more blocks yay!!! I just cut out Aster this morning so I should be able to sew it this afternoon or tomorrow sometime