Old 03-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Elisabrat

ok mine has a larger print however I was hoping to lose the print and end up with the color which will read at least in the first one mostly red/gold. I am not hot on the prints so much as the color (squint your eye what do you see thingy). Especially the larger the print if I wanted a cheater medallion heck even I can figure that one out. hence why I am coming here. that said will they work? I have floral options non Christmas.. I have country choices.. I have fall choices the options go on and on but know two people who like "elegant" Christmas (ie with glitz) and these fit the bill. plus I seriously am building up my holiday gifts right now. less heart attack later on.

On to good weather. we were to have the storm of the century the other day.. pitzy rain nada. no snow nothing. today supposed to be slightly cloudy. went to the market. got out snow flurries like no tomorrow wipers are not cutting it. ah hell. two wheel drive only cause IT WASNT GOING TO SNOW. I am now the official weather forcaster and will poke my head outside check out the thermometor and if its like 35 or so and cloudy I will predict SNOW. who needs meteoroligists? sheeesh again. my hands are still icy cold. what did I wear? short sleeve t and a fleece shirt, no socks just mocks.. heck its JUST CLOUDY... ash I sit under my warm down comforter soon to be warm again. I say we go to Akumal Mexico, its gorgeous few people like that song the beach boys sang down in cocomo grove? something like that.. yup thats what it is. private lagoon, monsterous iguanas.. big big fish, wonderful warm water sun rises OUT of the ocean and sets in the jungle.. oh yes. Know the place.. train stop there anyone? iguanas by the way run when they see you but look so cool sunning on the rocks. I am all about that. and grasshoppers as big as your hand.. way cool. gorgeous butterlies, birds oh come on burmuda, jamaica, come on I wanna take ya.. (your singing it I know it! I heard you!)