Old 03-08-2013, 01:05 AM
Elisabrat

Jean can I steal your green fabric? that is great! and the gold dots? I want to steal that one too. who makes the green one? I think its perfect for so many projects I can think of.. that is stuff I could look at over and over and never get tired of. very pretty runner you will have. lots of pretty runners I think will show up. yeah I wouldt want to cut up the one posted first with big people like not cutting off heads or anything (bad plan) but most of these would be ok cut up even birthday one but maybe that could be saved for the backing. I assume the fabric included backing when it was posted?? or that is one big runner. so bigger patterns then could be used for the back if need be and well.. Judy usually doesnt give it all a way in the first instructions for cutting so at that point one could decide which is the focal fabric. unless she mixes it up so much we are cutting binding first lol. good question though Judy are the fabrics for the front only or for the whole project? because my minds eye was picking from my groups the backing out of them each time.. I flip mine all the time.. so if not I need to go pick backing too. nah I have about 2 yrds of most of each of them. oodles of fabric.