Old 03-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Elisabrat

Dustysmom try it out on a scrap first is my suggestion. put some batting inbetween two piecesof something you hate and give it a whirl. this way you wont be plucking out crud on something you worked hard on. just a thought.

sandy love it. too many are you kidding me? I could have 12 more and not have enough. I am a total seasonal girl. I change for every single holiday/month. I like variety on my sideboard, coffee table, end tables dinner table bedroom dresser.. oodles of places for pretty tablerunners/mats. Greatest easy decoration change invented. Plus I hate hot coffee cups or plates directly on the furniture. instant white spots. get sick of ironing my table to get them out. got enough ironing with the quilt fabrics. my clothes are hopelessly wrinkled, not ironing clothes lol. priorities.

I am done. finished. totally done. binding done. which by the way is mindless work... I just finished 3/4 of a big lap quilt yesterday while in clinic. will finish the rest at home so I can take another quilt and do it there also on tues. easy way to spend 3 hours if your stuck there anyways right? and they have huge flouresent lighting which makes seeing what I am doing oh so much easier. If I dont remember light bulbs soon I will be sewing by braile as so many are just popping lately. three in the last week. talk about MOOD lighting. sheesh ..

oh happy days, today ya all should be one happy day. I wish the best for everyone and can't wait to see stuff posted. oh should I post mine since my pal doesnt know its me? I think the colors would give it away so.. nope. no can do.

oh oh last love the fruit. darned I do not have matching plates. mine are pink. I think the last time I matched plates to mats was .. never. or ok probably 20 yrs ago when I matched everything. now I just enjoy what it is regardless of matching. When my sis got married she asked for a set of china from everyone but only that it have flowers on the rim. she has 12 sets of unmatched china and she loves it. says you can never go wrong if you start out different. I would have croaked to do that then. I dont own china. easy not to worry about it