View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 AM
citygirlsews

Default Same thing happened to me and I got the same letter.

Originally Posted by MarLeClair View Post
I just have to comment on this. I was there in Oregon once and loved the store and have shopped on time several times. Apparently their credit card information got compromised back in October of 2012. My credit card was used a couple of times and I have since cancelled it and turned a couple of items over to the fraud department.
What I want to comment on is a letter I got today from Fabric Depot. It explained about the credit card information, what they have done to investigate and protect further information. Also in the letter they gave me an great incentive to order on-line again. The letter explained from top to bottom how it happend, what I can do to protect myself now and how to protect myself in the future. I was really impressed with the way it was handled and even called them after I got the letter to tell them how grateful I am. This is a store I will continue to deal with.
I think the least they could have done was to buy everyone credit protection for one year instead of a 30% coupoon. I will not do business with them again.