View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 02:06 PM
chris3829

Default Hello from Raleigh

Hi Im Chris,to be totaly honest with ya'll I dont quilt wouldnt even know where to start.My Gramma did..This is my story "totally honest here" I manage a Self Storage Facility in Raleigh for last 6 years and have rented and seen everything imagineable-some good and a lot bad. A lady gave me two huge tubs of Hand made Quilts for whitch I dont know anything about.I am NOT trying to sell anything at all,I just need some info on these Quilts..I think in total there has to be 20-30 Quilts and a lot of them have old Army blankets sewn inside of them..I apoligize if I came to your community for an alterior motive,but I would just like some info on these. I personally feel they are priceless-Family herloom and feel bad just having them..I do not know anyone that Quilts so Im reaching out to you guy's..Sorry for the run on sentances and poor spelling,im one finger typer and it took me 30mins to put this together..Ill try to up load some pictures,if I can figure it out.I just feel these Quilts should be with people that apreshiate them insted of using them as rags,and displayed and adorned..Please give me some info,b/c it looks like you guys know your Quilts..Sincerly Chris Deutsch.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-09-2013 at 04:27 AM.