View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Sewnoma

I'm looking forward to STARTING it! I'm all excited about it, even though I know it'll be a pain, you guys have whipped me up and now I'm really eager to see how it's going to turn out.

Flooring installation in the rest of the house is finally complete, now I can un-bury my sewing room....but since the "house makeover" bug has bitten me, I have a pair of new sewing tables in the garage, waiting to be assembled and then I'm (finally!!) going to drop my machine down into one of the tables for a flush sewing surface (yayy!) so I have to design and build THAT part...then re-arrange everything in my already over-cluttered room to fit them in... I can't WAIT until it's all done though, I will finally have the best sewing studio I can cram into a 10.5x10.5 bedroom!

THEN I can start working on this beauty (being optimistic here). And I have another bargello planned (this one will be a rainbow), and I think I'm finally emotionally ready to chop up my late father's clothes and make that crazy quilt I've been thinking of for 10 years...oh and my pile of robot themed fabric is plenty big enough to make a quilt, maybe even a double-sided quilt....and, and, and....about fourteen other projects I have in my mental queue... (You all know what I'm talking about, don't you? I'm willing to bet MOST of you have those mental lists of quilts you "have" to make "someday"!)

A quilter's work is never done!