Old 03-09-2013, 05:40 AM
gardnergal970

Thanks everyone! I couldn't have done it without you!
Anael....your SewGrands look so cute. Both are getting that marshmellowy, love to touch look of a newborn. What good care they are getting.
Mirabelle....are you a sewing machine collector like Dubib? You found a jewel this time. How are you feeling?
carrie...I love your colors too. Such a simple block but very interesting with the contrasts you've chosen. Do you get to help people put together fabrics at the quilt shop?
QNS...must be having a ball with DD and her family. Does DH like his new computer?
Jan...the narrow strips are just how I joined the blocks together. I think I remember that you quilt the block with the batting, assemble the blocks and add the batting. I have the block, batting, and backing all quilted at the same time. I even found that the extra layers when squaring up the blocks kept my quilt really square so when I added the borders there was very little easing.
Jeanie....maybe Anael could help you decide. She likes the eyecandy.
Honchey...glad others are learning that you make a great trail boss. What fun we've had with you leading the way. Nothing serious going on in my sewing room right now. Kind of taking stock of what needs to be finished next as I have another quilt buzzing around in my head and want more space before I start anything new. Have a great day everyone!