Old 03-09-2013, 09:04 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Good morning all; Oh baby pics, so sweet. A whopping 14+ inches of Isa; yeah!
QNS--FYI, my SIL brings the beer! Hope their travel is safe. Looks like moisture of some sort down your way; have a great day and know that Mr QNS will be a happy camper for quite a while now that he's got his computer up and running.
Jan--you are so right about the blues on Jeanie's lovely is more dramatic and formal. Personally I liked the darker blue as to me it made the blocks "pop" as QNS mentioned. But I like the sound reasoning you gave for the second. Oh no we are confusing Jeanie even more.
Love Love Love GGal's quilt--saw it on her thread the other day. Backing is a great way to use a novelty fabric. I never know what to do with such fabrics so shy away from them. I think I might try your QAYG method on this, too.
Oh mirabelle has a new toy. This should help take the pain away. Note to QE--something like this may be a cure for your dental pain as well!
Carrie--I think you will have a colorful retreat with that quilt you are a stitching on.
Honchey-- an undercover celebrity in our midst--aka our fearless leader!!! Enjoy the sunshine-it's in the 30's and drizzly here.
I've been darting in once in a while, mostly to keep a head of the thread as it's so easy to get behind. Almost finished with my mini. I made a candle mat with small bricks as well so guess there's two heading over. Will finish to day and share with you guys.
DH wears down as the day goes on. Rests in the afternoon and usually calls me to finish the last half of milking at night. Had an impromptu overnight guest last night--4 yo fell asleep here so spent the night, but was ready to go home for breakfast! Back to finish little things!