Old 03-09-2013, 10:18 AM
mscupid804

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Here is my wonderful, ever-so-thoughtful package from Pbadder- aka Pat. And let me just say, she's not at all badder. Her name should be Gooder!

She was so kind to send me Linda Hahn's New York Beauty Diversified which I'm thrilled to have. In my effort to become a more disciplined quilter, I took a class with her and was so happy to learn the New York Beauty technique she taught. But ... well, you can guess what happened to it all. Gone. But -- happy dance! I can't wait to jump into this book! Thank you so much. And there was a book on Weekend Star Quilts (weekend? really? we'll see!) a patchwork purse kit which I can't wait to make, the most scrumptious pear pin cushion (how did you do this? It's amazing!), a bobbin box which I really really need, the most beautiful yardage of some batiks and pretty, pretty,pretty FQ's, and last, but certainly not least ... the most cheerful little wall hanging. I'm going to have to recruit Pat into the doll quilt swap! I love it all. It really made an otherwise horrid day so happy. Thank you!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]400663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]400664[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]400665[/ATTACH]
WOW WOW K! Love the NY book