View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Sewnoma

Originally Posted by kuntryquilter View Post
I love the one you made for your cousin & wife. Does this pattern have a name?
I've seen it called "eternity knot" but I don't know for sure...I reverse engineered this one myself from a photo so I don't have a real pattern for it.

Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
Good grief, you have been very busy. How much weight did you lose from not taking time to eat? LOL
Oh goodness, how I wish!!

Originally Posted by Sandy65 View Post
You really did a lot of work. My hat is off to you. What are you doing now?
I just posted about my next project in a thread called something like "I think I lost my marbles" - I'm going to do another OBW. But FIRST I'm doing a mini remodel and major reorg of my sewing room, I just can't take it anymore the way it is! And then of course I have a mental queue about a mile long of other quilts I "have" to make.

Originally Posted by Canada Kate View Post
I cannot believe how many quilts you made - you MUST be retired!
Oh I wish! I still have probably another 15-20 years to go before retirement (if I'm lucky)! I'm just obsessive! My husband saw very little of me for several months. Thank goodness for rotary cutters and strip piecing, that's all I have to say!! LOL

This is not even all of the quilts, I did another bargello for my husband (with a matching 20x20 throw pillow), a simple blocky quilt for my boss (that was actually a wedding gift), a couple of small Linus project quilts and snuck in a whole-cloth style quilt made out of an Indian block print tablecloth for myself. It was a busy, busy year but I'm not even close to burnt out!

OH, here's an in-progress pic of the front & back of the bargello pillow I made for hubby. I don't have a pic of the quilt but this gives you the idea:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400677[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]400678[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails pillow_front.jpg   pillow_back.jpg