Old 03-09-2013, 12:23 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Honchey ... yup, I have that deadline firm in my mind! How we all adapt to the new technology ... I just couldn;t get used to the knee lift for a long time and just last night I was thinking, how I would never want to be without it now. Just 2nd nature! Likewise the needle up/down and the thread cutter. I keep drooling over new machine possibilities.

JanRN (bless you and curse you JanRN!!!!) has me fully enamoured with her Sweet16 ... now if only I could find a truly local dealer!! Closest seems to be over an hour away. I've vowed though to at least test drive one ! With nicer weather, I foresee a serious road trip to fulfill that desire, if nothing else!!

OKSGlad ... I like the way you think! Now if only you were here on this doorstep with me, we'd be off on a roadtrip to check it out together! Hope that you aren't pushing yourself so much now, to cover for DH ... and then land yourself flat on your back! Hopefully the Weekend Warriors are back on duty to let Grandma and Grandpa have a bit of a break!

Anael ... wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Tears came to my eyes as soon as I saw the bathing beauty!!! Happy 7 weeks for all!