Old 03-09-2013, 03:24 PM
mirabelle

GGal I am feeling a little better thank you, stitches come out tomorrow and I get the dreaded pathology report..

Looks like we are all meeting in the RV for brownies and ice cream yum yum we have to celebrate a few milestones, another PC finished, a new computer for MrQNS, first bath for Isa and 60 hours off the ventilator for Bram. What wonderful news Anael and what a beautiful photo.

QuiltE I haven't thought up a story yet so will just confess my sins and cook him a nice meal. He can't be angry with me on a full stomach

Honchey I played on the machine all day yesterday, getting used to threading it which is different to my other machine, by moving the needle position it sews a good 1/4 inch seam so happy with that. Sewed a mystery block and it came out at 12 1/2 inches and started sewing all the units for the Butterfly quilt border. I counted that I needed 152 rectangles for this border, counted again and came up with 132 so I made 140 and am now off to the sewing room to sew them together and get these borders finished...Will someone please send in some coffee and a sandwich cause I'm not coming out until I have this quilt top finished..