Old 03-10-2013, 03:55 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Neecie View Post
Thanks guys, i guess I just needed someone to say a wasn't daft or harming the value of the machine, but When I got them they feel like my babies and I just want to dress them up and make them my originals. I want to put pics up, but I haven't figured out how yet. But i also just accidentally bought a featherweight. I know, how do you accidentally buy a sewing machine, well here it is. You take a visit to Ebay, in a smartphone, with finger muscles that jerk and twitch. So, when i was aiming for the watch button, somehow I hit a buy it now button. Well, i figured $29 plus shipping, cant go wrong? Right? Welllllll.... I would love to show you a picture of a very naked featherweight, soon as I figure out how. Well, when i get it in im headed to my favorite sewing shop to see what is missing. Thanks for the support!
I wouldn't say your are daft but you do know the paint that came on the machine is much better than any you could put on it now. Glenn has a very nice tutorial here on how to restore the paint on the old sewing machines. We tried it at home and it works real nice.