Old 03-10-2013, 07:27 AM
janRN

I've been having trouble posting-when I hit Post Reply I get a message saying I'm not authorized to do this. Then everything gets lost. Hmm--I don't think I BS too much LOL.
Anael-three cheers for the SewGrands!! I love the pic of Isa and her rubber ducky. I'm glad Bram is back together with his sister--very important for twins.
Mirab & OK--you guys amaze me with how talented and productive you are. Beautiful, beautiful quilts.
Anne, we appreciate you as our Trail Master; thank you again and please don't leave us now that you're famous.
QE--JUST GO FOR IT!!!!! If I, a senior blonde, can master the Sweet16 a young 'un like you will be FMQing in no time!! My nearest LQS is also an hour or so away but the phone support and techies can talk you through anything. There's really nothing to the Sweet16-threading, bobbin, sew.
QNS, glad you're enjoying your company. It's so nice to have a noisy, fun crowd around one in awhile. Gives you a nice break from MrQNS (not suggesting you need one--no offense LOL).
Ggal, thanks for explaining how you did your applique on your stepping stones; I may break down and try some applique one of these days.
Hope this posts!