Old 03-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Onetomatoplant

Originally Posted by cbjlinda View Post
I have a small table right now and used to have the six foot one. I miss it! I do however have a rolly chair. they are very reasonible when you find them at office supply stores on sale or at wallmart. I would go crazzy without it " I used to have a dinning room chair and hated it because I couldn't move from side to side. I am in the process of cleaning my sewing room and having my hubby put together a new cutting table for me. if I knew how to add pictures I would show you where I got my inspiration. ohhhhhh just remembered that I posted a picture of it on my blog so if you to the blog addy at the bottom of my post you can see the one that inspired me. Hers is my ideal but I don;t have a large enough sewing room for that one so am downsizing it to fit my room. can't wait untill its done.
Went to your blog - love your cutting table! That's another "after we move" project. My husband refurbishes saxaphones, so I'm hoping for a space that can house both of us....you know, so we can see each other sometimes.