Old 03-10-2013, 12:52 PM
carriem

Hello All! Home again and partly unpacked...brought in food stuffs and laptop bag. It is raining here so am hoping it stops so I can get the rest done before it gets dark, if not I will at least unload my clothes/bedding and machine tonight.

Mirabelle--your butterfly border turned out very pretty

OK--your minis are lots of fun

Sounds like many of you had a nice weekend...

I was able to get rows together on my quilt and piano key borders are ready to go on....just need backing and batting so I can quilt it (QAYG). I work Wednesday so will pick those things up then. Some mentioned my colors and there being no green....don't worry it's in there. It is in the 2 fabrics with multiple colors and will also be the narrow border. I realized after taking the pictures one of the rows was laid out wrong, but you get the idea

I also got my MB done, all of the 4-patch blocks together for the "airplane quilt" (just have airplane and propeller blocks to pp), and the magnetic closure put on my purse. It was a very productive weekend considering I did lots of visiting, helping a friend with a couple sewing things, and even took a nap when needed.

I helped one of the ladies with some paper cutting for her wedding invites...she was feeling a little stressed after cutting something the wrong size. I had just finished my first quilt blocks so was happy to help before starting the next thing...poor thing is so worried she won't get them done in time...ended up she got done what she wanted to this weekend and is ready to print the info and attach that. She is making 300!!
Attached Thumbnails 004-2-.jpg