View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:14 PM
ghostrider

Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
Thanks, Chris, yes, i am a rep. It is on my profile.

I guess I kind of cringe when wholesale pricing, etc is discussed so publicly. Generalities are one thing.....specifics are best discussed with each vendor one on one. But this is from my persective. I do not discuss wholesale prices unless the account can show business credentials. One cannot even attend quilt Market without providing actual invoices of goods purchased at wholesale. So many variables in pricing, pricing tiers, yardage, quality levels, etc. i dont even discuss this with my personal quilty friends.

Sandy
And yet without that information, or at least a very educated guess, there is no way to write an intelligent business plan and without a business plan the chances of developing a successful business are greatly reduced.

The OP was merely seeking cost information from one source, the QB membership. If you didn't wish to volunteer the information requested, no one was forcing you to. You could easily have just kept silent. There was no reason to question her motives, let alone her character.