View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Wyldwytch

Depending on how everyone feels about it I would like to continue with the Quilt Along, not so much to make the quilts bigger..BUT to work on some stuff that we will encounter in the next quilt which is a theme quilt. I would like to know how everyone feels about it?

Some of the stuff we would be focusing on is curves, paper piecing, and templates. Just feel it might be a way to use up scraps and get comfortable so that no one feels overwhelmed when we do the next one.

Also, wanted to know your opinions about when to start the next one. I was originally thinking September, but someone brought up a good point about that's usually when people start to work on their holiday gifts. So with that said, here is the question...

Do we want to start the next Quilt Along in August or September? If we start it in August that will give anyone who wants to participate 4 months to work on the skills needed and pick fabrics. I am in the process of working on the design which than has to be translated into blocks.

If anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Rosie