View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 03:33 PM
DustysMomma

OK, I bought fabric today, but I didn't exactly fall of the wagon! I went to Joann's because I was down to 2 strips x WOF of what I'm using for a swap. Dang it, my calculations said I had enough! Well, I was so happy that they still had some that I bought their last 2 yards, 1 at half price for end of the bolt. I'll have probably 2/3 of that left over, but I know I'll have coordinating fabric leftover too, so it won't be stashed. If I have the time, I may use some of it for throw pillow covers to match, since it's for a living room project.

I told the lady at the cutting table I was getting out cheap today, as that was the only fabric I drove 45 minutes away to buy (I was going near there anyway though). Her reply was "that's just wrong." I did buy tracing paper and a wheel, and a table runner book though, and more black and monofiliment thread. I still spent $45 even after my two 40% off coupons. I think I did well though. I saw some gorgeous batik jelly rolls that were calling my name, but I left them there!