Old 03-11-2013, 06:07 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Honchey, that sounds like a busy week with DST beginning. janRN, beautiful table runner; so glad you are enjoying your new toy@ QuiltE, you always seem to be on top of things, guess the mystery block is no different. Mirabelle, the good/bad news would throw anyone for a short time, then with true knowledge you can face the basic facts and let out a sign of relief that they 'got' it all. yes, enter your pony club quilt into the Queensland contest; it will take the overall championship. (Due to the fact of my heritage, i have 'fey' moments, not of my choice and that's what it told me as i read your news. It has been right about 99% of the time! That's why i can open the garage door for our kids to pull their car into it upon their unannounced arrival!)

Now to get myself moving and face the day; i was so tired last night, the bed is a mess from all my tossing and turning. The kids made it back home just fine. Dh is happpppy with his new computer and is entertained royally. Thank goodness!! Whomever made the comment about him, hit the nail on the head, so no need to think i would take offense. He has 'offered' to help finish up the kitchen mess from yesterday....gee, i cannot wait to get dressed and run into the kitchen to have 'fun' with him before breakfast!! lol!!

Ok, sweet talk those cows into producing more milk with you lending a hand in time of need. That's what the good farm wives do their whole lifetime and smile in their sleep!! Thought i could by-pass dgs knowledge by spelling out E A S T E R c a n d y yesterday at the table for lunch...but he got this bright eyed look and turned to his mother and said, "i want some candy!!' Bless his heart, he cried when he was seated in his seat to go home, he wanted to stay here....where he got his way all the way, except for the candy!!

Thanks for the update on the Sewgrands, Anael. may they continue to improve and grow some more!!