Old 03-11-2013, 06:23 AM
Elisabrat

Oh Jan I love that spring mat! I am feeling daisys lately. Everytime I see a daisy fabric I want it. No clue why never been excited about daisys. I love carnations, they smell pretty, a little spicy and they last for ever. Never seen a carnation fabric that said buy me buy me. Now I need daisys The patriotic star mat you made me is perfect. I like the size you can easily put a pretty vase in the middle or in my case a bowl of candy that rarely keeps candy in it (dh). everyone is going to want one of those.

Today is going to be a great day. My dh will go fishing, I will sew, the sun will shine a balmy 54 today I believe windows and doors wide open. oh yeah .. went to bed after watching the fox come eat some snacks I put out for my skunks and woke up to a bunch of deer in the front smunching on the bird seed I put out for the turkeys. wonder what I can bait today and catch something completely different in my yard? feed the stray cat and end up with a bear? yikes.

oh oh Nancia, once when I was young, in shape and well putting on my jeans. I had panties on and bent over to pull them up when I hear my little boy who is 4 say I am not going to laugh. I turn around and say uh and why is that. he says it wouldnt be polite to laugh. i say. oh ok. what are you not going to laugh at? he says cause you got a big rear (he used a b word). I say oh well yes laughing would not be polite. he says ok and waddles off in his fathers cowboy boots which are above his knees. I stood there and thought great now I am FAT. shoot. how to rain on my parade kid.

And last, yes I worried a bit less when the boys came in late over my daughter. That said I was a royal wench when it came to you will be in the house at midnight. They all croaked at that one. I said what my dad said which was you can get in just as much trouble at 11 as at 1 so you will be home when I say. Period. They called if they were going to be any minutes late and knew they were still in trouble. I don't regret it either. Can't wait til they have kids and let them all go do whatever they want whenever they want. ha ha. wont happen. You put so much into them to raise them letting them go be stupid is not an option I think.