Old 03-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Wendys Quilts

Default Labrynth quilt and OBW giving to my famil

The first quilt is the One Block Wonder for my sister. She is the one on the right in the picture. That is me on the left with a big smile on my face... I think she liked the quilt ok. I didnt get a good vibe that she even cared about it. I was hoping to get a better reaction when she recieved it. I worked very hard on that quilt to make her happy. She and I have grown apart over the years and I was hoping this would bring a smile to her. I guess I did get a weak one. Anyway...moving on to my Mom and Dad's quilt....

The second picture is of my mom and dad was priceless! Their reactions were the best I could ask for. Mom has been waiting on this quilt for a long time and they finally recieved it from me this weekend. The third quilt is with it on my Mom and Dad's bed. Boy oh boy, they absolutely loved it. Mom and I joked about the quilt before she even saw it. I told her that if she did not like it that i wanted it back LOL. She said she better put it in her will that I get it back LOL. I told her I would put a label on it....The fourth picture is of the label for it.....Please dont think it morbid lol. Mom and I had a good laugh about it, so did my Dad.

Thanks for looking!
Wendy
Attached Thumbnails cindy-her-quilt.jpg   mom-dad-seeing-their-quilt-first-time.jpg   mom-dad-their-quilt-their-bed.jpg   mom-dad-label.jpg