View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Elisabrat

I love the block with the twist. its not as hard as all that and it comes out very lovely. I have one already in my pile. I will have to sit out the next one, paper piecing is NOT for and curves are a bit more advanced than I care to work with. I can't do exercises in frustration I think I need classes for those and no classes up here unfortunately. I would love to join our quilting guild but they meet on my clinic days and its 60.00 to join plus fees for each class. yikes. sorta not happening especially when in winter months even if it were a day I was home its higher up in elevation and there is a ton of snow. so until I can find a quilter near by who wants to come work with me here I am outta luck Wyldewytch your doing a great job and the joy I hear in everyones postings when they do a block and it comes out! and then there is a batch to show all at once the TADA moments.. worth all the hard work. Thanks for hosting this. I will have to finish mine a bit from now. For what its worth August seems like a better time, come closer to Christmas everyone is so busy with other projects they might have a hard time following along and doing those too.