Old 03-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Dedemac

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Thanks for the info. I added one piece of cornbread all crumbled up (honey cornbread) and then 1/4 part of cream cheese and 6 oz of tomatos. took the heat down immensely. he said it was.. ok. po'd me enough to toss the whole pot in a plastic sack and into the trash. Got even last night I made phillo wrapped halibut filets which were stunningly delicious and I didnt make a second meal. DH is very picky. I always have something else to serve him if I think he wont like what I am making (often) so this time.. he only got fish. ha ha. He ate it and I know he was thinking what the h? but sometimes an evil streak hits. This is a man who loves to fish hates eating fish btw. bad brat bad bad bad brat.
No need to cater to the other half. Mine found out years ago if he did not tell me he did not like something he got it again. (He was a farm boy, I am a city girl! I tried to cook like his step-mom and did not know what I was doing. My mom cooked from cans and boxes, not from scratch.) Also if he does not give me input on what he is hungry for I pick it, since I'm making it he eats what he gets. But on the other side my DH does cook and isn't bad at it. We were in the Navy so money was always tight when the kids were little. So we ate what was fixed or settled for PBJ.