View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 01:53 PM
jillnjo

Judith, I put Paula's quilt away to keep it save in my cupboard, so I have not sent it on yet. I plan to send it in a couple of days and will let you know when it goes out in the mail.
How are all the quilts coming along? I plan to teach a class on free motion quilting tomorrow at a friend's shop. My first time to teach and I will be glad to have the first class under my belt! Therefore, my mind has been busy preparing for these classes, four this month, and I haven't started on your quilt, Judith. But I have gotten compliments on it-it's lovely, I promise!
Spring seems to be peeking around the corner here, even though it is overcast more days than not. Part of living around the great lakes, these cloudy wintry days we have. I dislike it, but have lived here all my life and love most things about my home state. Paula-my paternal grandparents and family lived in Roanoke, VA, so I spent lots of summer vacations there- truly a beautiful state! My dad never lost his soft southern talk.

Quiltermomma-thanks for stopping by and for your compliments. I know about your good work as I have two swap quilts in my home from you. Nancy.