Old 03-11-2013, 02:33 PM
gardnergal970

Two days and four pages.....so much going on! The Sewgrands are looking fat and sassy. Look at the wrinkles at the back of their necks. I hope Isa gets breathing figured out. And Bram has graduated! And they celebrate another birthday. OK..your little quilts are so charming. What patience you have as well as dedication to helping others. How is the milking agreeing with you? Does DH have breakfast ready for you when you come in? QNS...such fun with your family and now DH has his computer which keeps him entertained. Rest up a little and enjoy the memories. Mirabelle...the diagnosis does give pause but better than letting it go. Your beautiful quilts inspire all of us. I second Quilte's comment. No question about entering it! Janie...have a nice time with your grand kids. Maybe there will be a Mystery waiting for you when you get back! Jan...how nice you're making friends with your new machine. I really like the table runner you did. It is a neat pattern. Carrie...what a successful retreat. Your quilt is beautiful and all of the wedding cards got made...plus many other things. No wonder you put so much effort into putting it together. Honchey...such a busy celebrity! Take some time to sleep. QuiltE...hope you get your teeth fixed. It's amazing how that pain seems to migrates to the rest of your body. Congratulations on finishing the MB. Only four more days! Me?...​I didn't enjoy the time change either but after going to the chiropractor today found that wasn't all but feel totally better now! Couldn't go to town without stopping at the LQS. I want to make a quilt for a friend who has had a lot of bumps in life and had in mind the Tribute to Monet fabric. Today I picked up the Quilter Magazine, the spring review issue and there was a pattern for that fabric. Exactly what I needed since I couldn't figure out the pattern to use. Got all of the fabric for the top and look forward to putting it together. Really fell off the wagon didn't I? I also got some markers for the dry erase board where I will list all of my projects so they all see the light of day...hopefully this year!