Old 03-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Elisabrat

Glad you found us too! I sure hope your up for all the virtual food we eat here. no calories at all.

apples! gorgeous and the link for the sunrise thank you! our sunrise is so much later up here. the mountains around are so big they hide it for a while longer. a slow peak. wait a minute.. sunrise? where is this rising again? oh well I am up and out of the house at 6 am and it certainly will be dark for me. The sky was barely turning a lighter shade of blue at 6:50 this morning. so dark it will be. and I will miss the pretty sunrise. shoot. maybe Wed.

Well one day closer to starting. I am all happy happy about that. I need a late night snack. grapes or apples? ...grapes ok. sounds oh so good right now. wish I had froze them darn it. I am getting addicted to the frozen. a whole different experience. (we have to come up with good ways to quench our thirst without drinking more water hence the frozen grapes.. ) dialysis. oh fun. don't try it with strawberries. they take out your teeth when frozen. blueberries are good but a bit tart. great in your wine glasses ladies. no extra water keep it cool and then you could munch on them I suppose if you like when your done. Me, no wine, no glasses of fun things like WATER.. just.. grapes.