Old 03-12-2013, 04:52 AM
janRN

Still catching up here. Anael, great pics of the babes--makes me smile each time I see them and their progress.
Carrie, I love the fabric and design you chose for your quilt. You and DublB seem to have been very productive and had great times at your retreats.
Altho I miss the deadline of doing 2 blocks per week this has been great catch up time on some projects. I have the sashing on my BBs and was planning to get that finished and start quilting Rosie but something always gets in the way. Like Anne, I've been working extra (need that FART money LOL) and one of my favorite co-workers announced she's leaving so I had to make a table runner for her. Hope to finish it today since Friday is her last day. Poor Patches isn't doing too well again, more antibiotics and falls over a lot (only has 2 good legs but he's not in pain and still thinks he can chase bunnies; what to do with him???) Also, not getting much sleep. Phone keeps ringing at all hours of the night, no one there, not a fax machine, just strange beeping. Going to contact phone company today, hope they have a solution. Can't turn phone off--terminally ill BFF has only weeks to live and I still worry about my DGS out there driving, etc. At least Bev had fun when she didn't get any sleep!
Off to the BatCave--gotta finish that table runner. Have a good day all.