View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Elisabrat

oh dear ... send her your fabric QUICK guys. Jaba is outta blocks to sew. Didnt you do something like 90???? OMG. so glad I decided not to compete with you this year. oh heck no. It has to be hard to be finished and not get any in the mail back those are the long days. When do you need to finish this quilt Jan? I am sure it has a deadline like all your other projects. I say if you havent done mine yet put Jabas before it. It wont bother me at all. I am happy with slow and steady right now as I dont need things done asap. I do hope they call come home before the end of the swap this round if possible. I had two come 30 days late last time. I had given up on those. In fact they couldn't make it in the quilt I had already sent it to be quilted. I will get two more out this afternoon. I keep saying ok only X amount more! then another piece of fabric comes in. I thought I had them all but apparently some are still sending? SEND ok?? Its so muchmore fun to count down 30, 20, 10, 5.. way fun for me like a little high that comes from accomplishing something. It feels good to getter' done. Anyone else get that thrill on the last block?? or am I the only dork here. DONT ANSWER THAT. I will live in the dillussion that there are others just like me. less scary.