Old 03-12-2013, 07:14 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Thanks for the continued updates on the SewGrands, Anael. 7 weeks oh my!
You are right Jan, it is nice to catch up on projects. I keep telling myself I must finish what I've started--so that's my mission right now. Sorry about Patches, too. Wish you could get a good night's sleep. I'm sure phone rings just as you have gotten back to sleep and then you can't go back to sleep.
mirabelle, hope the all malignant cells were removed. You need to make a big floppy hat--quilted of course to protect that pretty skin.
It's wonderful that carrie and dublb were able to accomplish so much on their retreats. Yeah!
And GGal has a new project--looking forward to seeing it's progress! I hate the time change, too. Not a morning person and the change amplifies it!
DH's back is improving. Therapy is helping. Exercises he was given are similar to what he has been doing on his own--just needs to do more. So milk maid is temporarily off duty! Now to get back to some UFO's and WIP's. DIL still has my camera and will take pics when I get it back. Here's the two table toppers I did for an FFA fundraiser. This is for the kids going to International Dairy Judging contest in Scotland this summer. Three of the four participants own Guernseys. BBs have fabric from these two. They do lay flat. Note to self don't use cushy ottoman as a picture backdrop! [ATTACH=CONFIG]401359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]401361[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 020.jpg   022.jpg