View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:27 AM
FancyNancy

Default Misty Pines/Keepsake Quilting

A few weeks ago, I saw a picture of a quilt called "Misty Pines" and I decided to make one. After some information from the original quilter, I was able to track down the pattern. I found it at Keepsake Quilting. The pattern was in the Jan./Feb, 2013 McCalls Quilting magazine. So, I ordered a digital copy of the magazine from Keepsake Quilting. I ordered a digital copy because I only needed the directions for the quilt. When I received the magazine download, I attempted to download it. But because of where I live (The Boonies!), it wouldn't download. Keepsake Quilting kept working with me and finally I was able to get the magazine. But this shop went one step further! Yesterday, I received copies of the quilt and the directions. I was impressed with their personal customer service. If anyone happens to be in Center Harbor, Maine, visit their shop. It's chuck full of finished quilts and sewing projects. If you leave that place empty handed, I'd be amazed. You can go on line and order supplies as well.