Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Elisabrat

Ohthank the Lord. I thought I was born and raised here and we go to the beach to um.. watch the sunset? lol its ok. that was a brat moment to the tenth degree. I was floored when we went to Akumal. down in the Yukatan Mexico that the sun rose out of the ocean. then my now X looked at me and said DID YOU LOOK AT A MAP BEFORE we came here? sulk off.. no. just knew it was below CA not how far inland. geography I can do basic not reality. I just thought waitta minute, I know the sun rises in the east first... soooo . I still dont get sunrises thought. we are hour or more behind the rest because the mountian is like 8000 feet inbetween me and the sun. lotta rising to beat that.

I love sunrise sunset its those times that you think when people paint something that the colors are all fake, that cant be right.. oh yes yes it can. Its a joy to watch. your mind like when quilting we paint with fabric is painting with ..pure natural color. how much better than can you get. no fog here Jaba. We just avoid it as much as possible. we do get lol Mountain Mist when the clouds are hanging so low? lower they get fog. I know. I live up "here" with the misters. lol.

I am making boring old pork chops tonight. gets better. shake and bake. Steve hates pork anyways. he will kill it with mustard so what the heck. shake bake dinner. ok and a salad. gotta love those salads.

Watermellon cubes. yes I could have those. I can have 2 cups of fluid a day. all at once or broken up over say 12 hours my pic. then I can have one apple OR fruit/veggie water equivalent. or I am in teacher trouble at clinic and its hard on me so I try to be good. sometimes. most of the time. not all of it. Hence why I dont do oodles of heat. Today is gorgeous 64! and will be for the next three days then back to the 50's which is fine too. more fish in the freezer. lucky me! found a new person for the fish. I am jazzed. giving 10 away today. leaves me only... like 25. or more. no room for FOOD. Wish I could A) live here but B) live in the bay area where food is not hard to gift at all all the soup kitchens will take it gladly. no soup kitchens here. and the churches wont take it yet they limit groceries to one bag a month .. so many want it. what do I do sit outside the parking lot and say FREE FISH??? I guess he will just have to make a run to Sacramento and drop off what is in there soon so he can run back out and be the great white fisherman. To those who dont get it, he is putting back 5-10 fish a time while he is there just keeping the ones that dont make it. ahhhhhh. thank you for limits world. five a day is all you can keep. phew.