Old 03-13-2013, 06:35 AM
Stitch124

Cool

Hi Ladies- wow....what an overwhelming response to my question. I lost count after a few posts but the TV/DVD player won out over everything else. I have a LG Intuition phone, which I got so I could surf the net and see the screen better than a smaller smart phone screen. I also have KINDLE on it so I can read if I want on it. I only have a 2Gig data plan and watching movies really eats up the data, but I can set it up and watch Quilting tuts very easily. I love the new TV...My DH set it up last night and it's going to be perfect for my sewing room. Has an Energy Star rating and very lightweight so I can actually move it around a bit depending on where I decide to put it. Can't wait for my DH to finish putting the laminate down in the sewing room so I can start moving in my storage shelves and cutting table etc. He's also making a sewing table that I found on Pinterest. Here's a link to what it will look like: http://littlevws.blogspot.com/. She actually gives instructions to build it! So excited to get started....I have 4 quilts I need to get busy working on! Will attach pics soon in my other post...'my sewing room is a blank slate.'